30 June 2010

The past week in snapshots, starting with Thursday, June 24th, when I went to the farm, and stopped at a hot dog stand in Reedsburg on the way back.



Then I kayaked the Baraboo River--and explored some tributaries.


On Friday, June 25th I drove up to Necedah National Wildlife Refuge where I looked for cranes four times a day--sunrise, 11 am, 4 pm and sunset--on Saturday and Sunday.


Sometimes I found them (look in the corner of the slice of water).

On Monday, June 28th I was back at ICF, and had to check on the chicks at night. This is Nacho, our oldest.

And Feta, one of our youngest.

And today I went to Devil's Lake.

Oh, and we caught a baby ground squirrel in the driveway.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I don't thing I've commented on your blog before but I feel compelled to because that baby squirrel is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!