31 August 2010

It's come to my attention that I haven't actually written a blog post in a long time. So I've compiled a list of excuses. Take your pick.

My excuse is...my life is boring, or at least it seems that way, because I do the same thing every day
My excuse is...I have a crane brain now.
My excuse is...I use the internet while sitting in a Chevy HHR, and it's hot, and sweat gathers on my body like condensation, and I always forget what I intended to do online and do something else instead.
My excuse is...don't you like the poems?
My excuse is...my computer is running out of battery.

Anyway, the news from Necedah: 6 out of 11 chicks have fledged, I'm moving to Connecticut in October, the Whooping Crane Festival is fast approaching, the mosquitoes are still terrible, a weird alarm started going off in the house the other night at 1am, I saw a barred owl and was closer to a wild porcupine than I've ever been in my life--and did I mention that the chicks are flying?

No comments: